The plots shows
- the trend of the LNFS FxxMHz monitoring channels before and after the F81MMHz and RAMS servos installation :
- there is no major modifications see the ASD plots of the LNSF FxxMHz channels ( purple before, blue after)
- the trend of the EOM FxxMHz monitoring channels before and after the F81MMHz and RAMS servos installation. On can see that
- the F8MHz magnetude extracted at the EOM level has increased from 18e-3 to 30e-3
- the F56MHz is expected to increase at the LNFS level but is decreased at the EOM level .
- the 1Hz rms of the F56MHz at the EOM level is higher that previously : see the ASD plot of the EOM FxxMHz channels .
- it seems that the amplitude noise has increase all the EOM FxxMHz : at least on the F8Mz and F56MHz ones
- the ASD of the phase between the EOM and LNFS where the one of the EOM is corrected using the LNFS one (purple before, blue after)
- there is no additionnal phase noise measured