This afternoon we started the activity about the PR centering.
We gave a first try by changing the setpoint of the BPC but it had not so much effect on the vertical shift of PR.
So we go on with the second option which was to tilt the beam with SIB1_M3 mirror. We managed to shift PR by about 1 mm but shifting the PR tilted the green beam and we did not manage to inject it back into the fibers on EIB.
We made a step back which correspond to a fianl shift of the PR of 0.4 mm, and manage to find the green back. The shift on the PZT are quite large, and we had to move them both in vertical and horizontal (see attached picture). We were actualy quite close to the safety clipping of the PZT dynamic (+- 5V) and this might explain why it was impossible to inject the beam after the step of 1 mm.
The activitty will go on tomorrow morning, we may have to act manually on the mirrors on EIB to get back some dynamic for the PZT.
More detail will be given in a further entry.