The scheme of the previous Tolm network
- Use bidi-transceivers between the Computing room (blue color) and the DAQ room (red color). This avoid to add new physical optical fibers. Bidi-transceivers uses one single fiber for the Rx and Tx transmissions (one wavelength for each direction)
- Remove DaqBoxes chains:
- preparation of new RTPC connections in computing room (timing and optical links)
- Installation of MuxDemux V2 13 in computing room.
- Installation of MuxDemux V2 17, 15, 19, 20 in DAQ room
- Re-cabling of the MuxDemux V2 Tolm network (DAQ room and Computing room) except in end buildings (MC, NE, WE).
- change the daq path for suspensions Tolm optical network. Upgrade of file setup.dat (according to the network changes)
- Fix an issue on the suspension to_from.dat file
- Remove the timing chain for DaqBox 24 and 45 (SQZ) and for DaqBox 20 and 47 (SIB2)